SBP and beyond

Since joining this list I have been amazed at the number of posts on
what I believe are IEDR internal matters.

The IEDR has a job to do and should be left to get on with it without
having to cope with and reply to continuous emails from numerous people
who should have better things to be doing with their time and not
bothering the IEDR so they can get on with setting up domains.

Happy Christmas to all

Fred Crowe
Internet Business Ireland
Phone +353 1 8339472
Mobile 086 2531518 (intl +353 86 2531518)
Personal after hours 01 8333599
email fred@removed   web www.ibi.ie